- Download 32
- File Size 748.90 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date March 31, 2020
- Last Updated April 4, 2020
IMPRIMIMOS 3D Y DONAMOS MASCARILLAS A HOSPITALES PUBLICOS DE VERACRUZ
In MexicoUAV-Drone Veracruz we have put ourselves in the task of supporting the medical personnel of the hospital, given the approach we had with a Doctor in that institution, making the first delivery of 12 masks approved by the MICHIGAN MEDICINE PROCUREDMENT with the suggested materials In order to have protection from SAR-COVID-19, people who are in latent risk with patients: Doctors and Nurses who 24 hours a day expose their lives and surroundings professionally.
We started with our own concern by conducting a test, doing more research turns out that the material was not adequate ... now that we have the suggested material, more time and effort we have managed to provide the medical society with a part of protection and we will continue to the extent of our possibilities producing and delivering to public hospitals. This material that we put for free is a screen that is placed on the head and protects the face, comfortably to work, with an acetate in front that protects who is working.
We invite the community and 3D printers who want to support by making prints or donations to acquire material and continue this work in the face of the health contingency we are experiencing, please send us your comments
Mail: email@example.com Whastapp: 2291209413
Instructions for making a 3D printed mask
Download the files
• Two .stl files must be printed per mask and can be found at http://mexicouav.com/download/pantalla-facial-impresa-en-3d
• We suggest PLA material
• Each mask takes approximately 3 hours, time varies from printer to printer.
• Designed to be printed without supports.
• Print an array if possible, the source file is included if one would like to modify
• Designed for large adults, scale to 90% or less for smaller skins.
Making the mask
• Sand around the edge by touching the face with more than 200 sandpaper.
• Attach the elastic cord to the accessories and adjust it to the desired tension.
• Elastic cords, ropes, straps or any variation such as ties may be used.
• These masks are reusable, but each person must have their own mask.
• The masks can be cleaned and disinfected with soap and water, as well as with disinfecting agents.
• Practice good hygiene by washing your hands before and after changing filters and removing the mask.
THIS IS THE MODEL THAT IS IN PROCESS AND THAT THE FILE IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD, THEY WILL BE DONATING SOON.
THIS SAMPLE WAS THE PROCESS OF THE FIRST BREATHING MASK WE DELIVERED.